Philadelphia Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Mold Remediation and More.
What makes our service different?
- A double lifetime guarantee that can be transferred to the next homeowner
- Family owned and operated, 4th Generation Water Proofers
- Quality control program that puts you in control and leaves you satisfied
- An inspector visits your home and makes sure the job is done right
To schedule a consultation, call: 1-800-700-9171
We are proud to be considered one of the most professional companies in our industry. We are from the Philadelphia, PA area and have been serving all basement waterproofing and mold remediation needs for 4 generations.
We also offer foundation repair services, Click Here for more info.
We strive to be the best as evidenced by our honesty and hard work. We have taken our industry to the forefront of innovation setting the standard.
We were the first to:
- Include mold remediation while doing waterproofing.
- Offer lifetime warranties for our waterproofing services for the life of the structure.
- Offer lifetime warranties for the sump pumps. We know they will not last a lifetime it is just a free replacement to our customers for our appreciation of their business.
- Clean out basements, crawlspaces and garages while doing the waterproofing.
- Offer expert witness testifying, pictures & reports at no extra charge to our customers.
- To offer no small print on the back of our contract – just an American flag.
- To offer 0% financing with no credit checks – just a hand shake.
Our research and development is next to none! We have developed standards for our industry.
Here are some of our specific accomplishments:
- Developed special waterproofing systems for the “iron-ore” organism that ruins regular waterproofing systems.
- Developed special coating systems for stone foundation walls.
- Developed unique waterproofing systems capable of moving over 24,000 gallons of water out of a basement in an hour! That is an average swimming pool worth of water pumped out in one hour! That is 88 home heating oil tanks filled with water being pumped out in one hour!