Attention: Storms Flooding Your Basement or Crawl Space?
Is Your Basement or Crawl Space:
- Wet and Musty from the Rain
- Leaking from the walls or floor
Don’t let the water sit and cause significant structural damage.
If you have electrical outlets in your cellar, do not enter the area – the potential for electricution is dangerously high.
Water in your basement is a hazard to both your home and your family’s health.
We can help you with emergency basement flooding repair – our pros will handle the situation safely, quickly, and have your basement dry, fast.
Call us at 800-700-9171 for fast service and a Free Estimate
- Water in the cellar or crawl space causes unhealthy mold growth which can harm your family
- Leaking and flooding can destroy your foundation
- Flooding in your basement or crawl space creates electrical hazards and can destroy your stored belongings
Emergency Flood and Leak Repair in Eastern PA, New Jersey, and Delaware
We can get to you, fast, and help you:
- Dry your basement – we have a system that can drain a 40,000-gallon pool in under two hours. We can also get rid of those small puddles.
- Clean up the damage – getting rid of dangerous mold and other debris left behind by flooding. The faster you clean this up, the less damage to your home’s basement and structure
- Basement and Crawl Space Waterproofing – Are available to you to help keep your basement dry and damage-free
- Repair cracks in the walls or floor – if you’re cellar or crawl space is cracked, we can fix it for you so that flooding does not happen again.
- Free Estimate & Financing Available – get a free inspection and financing is available to help you (800-700-9171)