My Basement is Wet, But I’m Not Sure What to Do
Here’s how a basement waterproofing estimate works:
- Our Technical Analysis Inspectors will do an evaluation of your home’s water problem using our proven, logical, deductive approach
In a perfect world, you’d want to stop water problems before they happen by keeping water out of your basement or crawl space.
For example, extending your downspouts, improving gutters, improving your yard’s grading, installing new window wells, or an exterior drainage system.
But, these aren’t always the right answer.
- Don’t pay for a generic system that might work for puddles, but are no match for heavy rain storms… when 6″ of rain is dumped on your yard, your basement is going to have to withstand thousands of gallons of water
If you live near a stream that occasionally overflows, we can install a 24,000 gallon-per-hour system that will keep your home dry.
- One of our inspectors will help you decide which repair is best for your specific situation
We Will Treat Your Home Like It’s Our Own
- Waterproofing can involve a minor disruption to your home, so we always strive to make the process as minimally invasive as possible
- We will put tarps down where necessary
- We also put down plastic to minimize the dust disruption and install ventilation equipment to get rid of excess dust
- Because we are pet lovers, we always strive to make the process as safe as possible for your pets