Is Your Yard Constantly Wet? Does It Get Very Muddy After It Rains? Is the Wetness and Flooding Destroying Your Lawn?
A wet, soggy yard is almost always a sign of poor drainage in your yard and around your home. This
can cause a lot of problems:
Rotted roots in your lawn, trees, shrubs and plants (no drainage means the roots are saturated and they will rot away, destroying your yard)
- Damage to your driveway, sidewalks and pathways (water runoff and saturation will cause the ground under your driveway, sidewalks, etc., causing them to crack, become uneven and dangerous)
- Damage to your home’s foundation and basement (too much water causes the ground around your home to expand, putting pressure on your foundation and basement walls. This leads to cracks, leaks and flooding)
How to Fix Your Wet Yard
If you live in the Philadelphia (Including: Harrisburg, York, Quakertown, Easton, West Chester, Doylestown), NJ or Delaware, we can help dry your yard and keep your yard, driveway and foundation safe from water damage.
- You Get a Free Estimate
- You will have excellent drainage put into your yard. This will drain the water, keep your yard dry, and protect your lawn
- If you are experiencing flooding or wetness in your basement, we can help with that by fixing the cracks in your foundation and drying your basement with our waterproofing service
- We can put a drain system in your driveway as well…keeping your asphalt, cement or concrete driveway safe from water damage
We offer yard drainage, foundation repair and basement waterproofing in the entire Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware areas.