Can Basement Mold and Mildew Make You Cough and Worsen Your Allergies?
Have you ever walked into someone’s home, an office building, store or even someone’s car and started coughing?
If you’re prone to having allergies, maybe your sinuses got clogged or your eyes began to itch…
That was mold attacking your system.
For help with removing mold from your attic, crawl space or basement, please call 800-700-9171
Basement Mold Exposure and Health
Many doctors believe that people are often mis-diagnosed as having “seasonal allergies” when they’re really allergic to mold.
- The problem is that mold is hidden in many homes, schools and buildings.
- It’s not always visible (it can be inside of the walls or ceiling)
- Mold grows by sending spores out into the air. (We then breathe the spores in, causing allergy like symptoms)
The process is that when you inhale those airborne mold spores, your body recognizes them as foreign invaders and triggers a release of allergy-causing antibodies to fight them. As a result, it may cause a variety of health effects in the process.
How to Remove Mold and Stop Allergies
The best way to stop the coughing and allergic reactions to mold is to get it out of your home.
Our patented system will get the mold out of your basement and house by
- Killing all surface mold and all the hidden mold that you can’t see (behind paneling, under carpets and flooring, inside of your walls or ceiling, etc.)
- Removing its food source (water and moisture)
- Killing the air borne spores (this is key because unless the mold spores that are in your basement’s air are killed and contained, they’ll simply resettle a few days after mold treatment and start new colonies)