Black Mold In Your Basement Poses a Serious Health Threat to Your Children
Is Your Baby in Danger?
A study by the journal Pediatrics showed that infants and small children that were exposed to mold in the home were much more likely to suffer from pulmonary hemorrhage and hemosiderosis.
If your children are around mold in your home, they’re also more likely to have sinus problems, asthma, allergies, and bleeding in the lungs and sinuses. Mold in your basement, crawl space, or attic are the main culprits. Don’t think that just because the mold is in the cellar, it won’t find it’s way into the main air of your home.
Around 60% of the air in your home has been circulated through your attic, basement, or crawl space. Mold reproduces by giving off tiny, microspopic spores. These are toxic. They get into the air, land on your counter tops, plates, food, drinks, and clothing. Those spores get swept out of the basement or attic and into your home by heating, air conditioning, fans, and simple air circulation.
- Some of these problems, especially pulmonary hemmorhaging, can be fatal if left untreated.
Symptoms and Warning Signs
If you notice that your baby or small children are starting to experience any of the following symptoms:
- Skin Rash
- Runny Nose, Sneezing
- Red, Itchy Eyes
- Call in a mold remediation pro asap and get your child to the doctor. Call us 800-700-9171 for a Free Mold Inspection
This is a very serious health hazard. The Mayo Clinic, Parenting Journal, March of Dimes and the Center for Disease Control all recommend removing mold from your home as soon as possible if you have children.
Since babies and small children have weaker immune systems than adults, mold will effect them much more quickly and in a much more dangerous way.
Mold’s health effects on infants and children can be fatal.
We can help home owners and parents remove from their homes in NJ, the greater Philadelphia area including Allentown and Harrisburg, and northern Delaware.
We will aslo make sure that mold is killed and won’t return to your home.
We have a patented system that not only kills the mold in your home, but, also the spores it uses to grow (the same spores that can harm your children!).