Iron Ochre Destroying Your Basement?


Iron Ochre Could Be Silently Ruining Your Plumbing, Basement, and Poisoning Your Home’s Water

Just what are Iron Ochre and iron oxide?

How can they damage your family’s home and health?

Dangers of Iron Oxide in your basement

Iron Ochre is sometimes called iron bacteria, iron algae, red goo, or simply slimy, smelly stuff, that is stinking up your basement. 

Iron bacteria are microorganisms that use iron ochre as a source of energy – much the same way that dangerous mold uses moisture as a source of energy. 

This bacteria attaches itself to your water pump, hot water heater, or other water source. They feed off of the nutrients that flow through your family’s water. 

Iron bacteria now attach themselves to the other bacteria present, producing a mass, jelly-like substance. These solidify and can often resemble a red clay. This clay can destroy your water pump. 

Plus, as these bacteria decay, they become toxic and flow into your home’s water system. Your family drinks this water and can become very sick

Before and after iron ochre treatment

 

Basement Waterproofing Specialists have been selected as the #1 waterproofer to spearhead the research and development for a new product that can rid your basement of these dangerous iron bacteria.  

Iron oxide and ochre removal

For more information, please call 800-700-9171

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *