Is The Foundation of Your Cherry Hill Home In Need of Repair?
Don’t let those tiny cracks grow and ruin your home…We can help!
What’s Destroying Your Foundation and Basement?
Rain, snow, irrigation, changes in weather (from hot to cold or cold to hot) can all exert a tremendous amount of pressure on your home’s foundation.
The Cherry Hill area gets hit hard with these problems because:
- There are many older homes which are not built to withstand this kind of pressure, and develop cracks and leaks
- Many of the newer homes are built closely together, leading to drainage problems which put further pressure on your foundation
- Cherry Hill (along with Mount Laurel, Maple Shade and Mount Holly) is close enough to the river and the shore to get hit with the tail ends of really nasty rain and tropical storms in the summer, and, heavy snow storms in the winter
Plus, many homes today are built without proper drainage in the basement, driveway or yard. So, water can sit in the ground around your home and cause big time damages.
Block or Cement Foundation Repair
We can help you because we specialize in the repair or replacement of all types of foundations:
- Poured concrete
- Terra cotta
Hairline wall and floor cracks in your foundation, basement or crawl space are signs that your home is in trouble.
They indicate the early stages of a potentially serious shifting or settling of your home’s foundation.
Many home owners in the NJ are have had cracks that have not opened for years…then, all of the sudden, they open and spread
- Without a whole lot of warning, your walls can buckle and even cave in.
An inexpensive repair done early could potentially head off a more serious problem.
Whatever stage of your foundation problem, we will be there to repair it.
Many times our repairs can be done on the inside without and outside excavation of your home.
If, however, outside work is needed in your case, we can do whatever is necessary to fix your foundation, even if it means replacing your basement walls.
- And, of course, we Treat You Like Family. Your home is treated as if it belongs to a member of our family…with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- You will also get a Free Estimate and In-House Financing is available.
We offer foundation repair services in the Cherry Hill, Mt. Laurel, Mt. Holly, Maple Shade, Medford and entire NJ area. We also provide basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing and mold remediation in NJ, PA and DE.