Is The Crawl Space of Your King of Prussia Home Having Any of These Problems?
- Standing water
- Leaks in the walls or floor
- Cracks in the walls (or your home’s foundation walls)
- Musty odor
- Visible mold and mildew
If so, you should have your crawl space inspected by a professional.
Crawl Space Flooding, Leaking, and Mold Problems in KOP
Your crawl space is extremely susceptible to flooding, leaks, mold growth, and structural damages. Crawl spaces flood more easily than basements.
Especially if they are, as many King of Prussia homes are, built on a dirt floor. This allows water to easily enter your crawl space, leading to flooding, dampness, and extremely unhealthy mold.
How Crawl Space Waterproofing Can Help You
- Waterproofing provides a barrier from water and moisture, keeping your crawl space dry
- Improved drainage also helps keep excess water (from rain, snow, or irrigation) away from your home, helping keep your crawl space and foundation safe from structural damage
- Waterproofing and encapsulating can keep your crawl space sealed, keeping rodents, insects, and other pests out of your house
Why Your Crawl Space or Basement Floods
Most flooding and leaking issues have to do with how your yard handles drainage. Too much rain, snow, or irrigation causes the water to filter down in to the soil around your home. When the soil has poor drainage, as most homes in the King of Prussia and PA area have, this water causes the ground to expand, putting pressure on your foundation.
This pressure is unrelenting, and can change with changes in the weather. Eventually, your foundation can’t stand up to the problem anymore and cracks develop.
Waterproofing and better drainage solve these problems.
We Can Help
We offer crawl space and basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and mold removal in all of Eastern PA, including King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, York, West Chester, all of NJ, and Delaware.