Want to add more living space to your Cherry Hill home?
Tired of your small, dirty crawl space?
Would you love to have a full basement to dramatically increase your home’s living space?
Despite What You May Have Heard, It IS Possible to Convert Your Crawl Space Into a Full Basement...
And, it won’t cost an arm and a leg
We now offer crawl space conversions (sometimes called crawl space dig outs) in the south Jersey areas, including Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Maple Shade, Cinnaminson, Voorhees and the surrounding areas.
It is possible to actually change your crawl space into a basement. Because of our advanced techniques, the whole job takes just a few weeks and is very cost effective.
Here’s how we will do it for you:
- You will work with our engineer to design and plan out your new basement (they will make sure it’s structurally sound as well as beautiful for you and your family)
- We will do all of the digging and hard work (we actually dig out your crawl space to the depth and width of a full basement)
- We build you a concrete floor, walls and any pillars needed (the stronger the foundation, the stronger and more valuable your new basement will be)
- We fully waterproof the new basement (you won’t have to worry about mold growth or water problems in the future)
- We can also finish your new basement, putting in flooring, drywall and any new rooms you’d like to add.
And, the best part is that you get a Free Estimate and 0% Financing, making the project extremely economical.
Your home’s value will increase (in the Cherry Hill area, this can mean thousands of dollars in your pocket when you sell your home) as well as your living and storage space. This adds up to a tremendous return on investment.