Want to Add a Basement to Your Lancaster PA Area Home?
We Can Help…
If your home was built on a crawl space or on a slab of concrete but you want a full, livable, dry, finished basement, we can help you.
How We Convert Your Crawl Space Into a Basement
Many of the newer homes in the Lancaster area are built on slabs or on crawl spaces. But, crawl spaces offer little in the way of storage area, are prone to flooding and mold infestation, and give you no living space.
Not long ago, adding a basement was a huge mess. It took a ton of man power and was extremely expensive.
But, our special process can now give you a basement in a fraction of the time and money.
- We dig out the area under your home (under the slab or expanding the crawl space)
- This will be done to your desired depth and width (you can plan out the height and width of your new basement with our structural engineer)
- The walls and floors are built with the best material for your home (stone, cement brick, terra cotta, etc.)
- As your basement is being built, you have the option of also waterproofing it. Excellent drainage systems are installed so that your new basement does not have water problems
Crawl Space to Basement Conversion Lancaster PA
After this, we can also finish or remodel your new basement. This is a great opportunity to add rooms like a new living room, entertainment area, home gym, home office, even extra kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- You get a Free Estimate on installing your new basement
We offer crawl space conversions, basement additions and remodeling and waterproofing in the Lancaster area. We also cover Quakertown, Lansdale, West Chester, Philadlephia, Newtown, and all of New Jersey and Delaware.