Did Your Basement Flood After a Rain Storm?
Here’s How You Can Clean a Flooded Basement, Safely
When your basement floods, whether its a small amount of water or a major flooding, it is a serious problem. First, follow these basic guidelines before doing anything:
1. Make sure that you electric is turned totally off before you enter the basement to check out the damages. Water in your basement can get high enough to reach electrical sockets and appliances, making it extremely dangerous. You should be sure that the main breaker in your home is off and wait a big before going into the cellar.
2. If it is extremely hot or extremely cold and the water has knocked out your electricity or stopped your heating or air conditioning from working, find another place to stay. This is a dangerous situation to be in for you and your family.
3. Remove any furniture, boxes, clothing or damaged appliances that are in your basement. They become a breeding ground for mold. This includes wood and drywall. It is best to call in a professional to do this.
Quickly Clean Up Your Flooded Basement – We Can Help You
We offer emergency service, so if your basement is filling with water, call us – 800-700-9171. You will
always get a Free Estimate and any help you need.
- Rather than risk injury going into the water, let us do it. Our trained staff have the correct safety equipment and know how to asses the damage.
- We can remove all damaged furniture, boxes, clothing, etc. to make sure that it doesn’t help breed mold
- Your basement can be cleaned, waterproofed and have mold removed at the same time
- You get a Free Estimate and Financing is Available