Basement Entrances by Basement Waterproofing Specialists
If you’ve recently changed your basement into a living area, you should know that most states require you to have an outside door installed.
- Even if you are not renting the space and simply using it for yourself, there needs to be at least one door leading to the outside. (We’ll check with your city/municipal codes to be sure)
And, codes aside, having a way in and out of the basement from the outside is very convenient and adds value to the home. Unfortunately, not all doors (nor installers) are created equal…
Here are 3 Reasons to Choose Us:
1. All of Our Doors are Built to Order
We can offer you a wide variety of styles, sizes, colors, and materials. You can choose the best look and material that suits your needs.
For example, let’s say you want French Doors that are a steel and glass combo.
We design and create the doors for you, and then provide the expert installation.
2. We Will Create the Opening, Excavate and Build the Steps
If your door will be leading down, we will build the type of steps that are best for you:
This part of the process is extremely labor intensive. This is not a project to tackle alone with a shovel!
3. We Offer Free Estimates and 0% Financing
We understand that you want to get the best possible deal on your new doors. And, that it can be hard to put out the full payment up front.
- We’re happy to offer you Free Estimates and 0% in-house financing.