With the July 4th weekend right aroun the corner, summer is officially in full swing.
For those of you who want to wow the crowd at your summer BBQ, adding a paver path in your yard will have your yard looking sharp and polished.
Many home owners steer clear of adding pavers because they think adding them to a walk way is complicated or too much work.
But, this video from the Home Depot lays out step by step instructions on how to build a paver path fast and without a back-breaking effort. The video is only about 3 minutes long and will really help you build your new pathway.
Check it out:
- Using stakes and strings will help you keep your pathway straight
- Digging out the path to a dept of 4 – 6″ will have your stones level with the ground and make your pathway perfect from start to finish
- Make sure you use leveling sand to fill in any spaces between pavers and ground
- Use a measuring tape to make sure the pavers are spaced evenly throughout the entire path
- You can use anything to fill in the spaces (on top of the leveling sand) …pebbles, stones, mulch, even colored sand will all create contrast and make your path really stand out.
We can help you with many of your home improvement projects. From mold remediation to basement waterproofing to porch floor repair to cement walkway repair and installation, we can help you.
Click here for a list of our services.
We are able to help you with your home improvements in the entire Philadelphia region, including King of Prussia, West Chester, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Quakertown, Lansdale, Easton; in New Jersey: Vineland, Trenton, Edison, Newark, Saddle River, Cherry Hill; In Delaware: New Castle, Newark, Wilmington, Dover, and many others. Please click here for a full list of our service areas.