Is the Basement of Your Phoenixville PA Home Leaking, Moldy or Damp?
We can help, fast…
We were called out to help a home owner in Phonexiville PA recently. His problem may sound a lot like the one you’re dealing with right now. His basement was:
- Constantly Wet
- Flooding when it rained
- Showing signs of mold growth
How We Can Help You
When your basement gets like this, it means you have a water problem and your foundation or basement walls are being over powered by water and pressure from outside your house. This has become quite common in Phoenixville, especially with all of the new construction in the area.
We will fix your basement problems by:
- Fixing the cause of the dampness and mold (getting rid of excess water around your home’s foundation)
- Installing better drainage so that water is moved away from your house
- Waterproofing and strengthening the outside walls of your basement (by making them able to withstand the pressure from the soil and water outside of your home)
- Fixing any structural damage that has occurred (and keeping it from happening again)
- Offering Financing and a Free Estimate to home owners in the Phoenixville area
We offer basement waterproofing and foundation repair to the Phoenixville, King of Prussia, Collegeville and entier Philadelphia region, including NJ and DE. Click Here for a full list of our service areas.