Snow, Rain and an Overflowing Schuylkill River Flooding Your Pottstown Home?
We can provide You with Professional, Proven-to-Work Basement Waterproofing Services in Pottstown
Another snow storm blankets the Philadelphia area. Rain seems to always come in before and after the snow, causing an even bigger mess.
- In the Pottstown area (including King of Prussia, Collegeville, Oaks, and Limerick), the snow and rain saturate the ground and often cause the Schuylkill to overflow.
- Even a little overflow means the ground in the city is unable to absorb all of that water from the rain and snow.
The water will travel in the path of least resistance, and that often leads right to your basement.
How Waterproofing Benefits Your Pottstown Home
Despite what you may have heard, a “little flooding” in your basement is never ok.
Even a little water in your cellar leads to increasingly bad foundation problems and mold & mildew growth, which is bad for your health. It can actually be lethal for children and pets.
And, unfortunately, many companies may try to tell you that putting up some simply waterproofing paint is the solution, but this will cause more problems than it solves.
We protect your basement and foundation by dealing with the source of the problem:
- The water that is round your home and that pushes it’s way into your home.
This means that the next time it snows heavily, rains or the river overflows, your home will be ready to deal with the water.
Basement Waterproofing Pottstown PA
- We will set up drainage systems to move the water away from your home’s foundation.
- We will also strengthen the soil around your home and the outer basement walls so that they can withstand the water in the soil.
- Your inside and outside basement and foundation walls will be waterproofed and protected. This prevents water from getting inside of the walls where it can weaken the cement and cause flooding and cracks. (This alone will save you tens of thousands of dollars in repairs)
- Free Estimates to Home Owners in the Pottstown, King of Prussia, Collegeville and Limerick Areas