Flooded, Wet, Moldy or Stinky Basement? Our Basement Waterproofing Collegeville PA Services Can Help Save Your Home
For over a decade, we’ve been helping Collegeville area home owners, just like you, dry their basements, get mold out of their homes and fixing their over-stressed, cracked, broken foundations.
Is Your Home Effected?
How can you tell if your home is having problems? Well, take a look ar your crawl space, foundation or basement and look for:
- White or green streaks on the walls
- Mold or mildew anywhere in the basement or attic
- Water “stains” or spots on the walls or floor of your cellar
- Musty or strong odors, especially during and after rainy weater
- Cracks on the outside of your foundation walls
- Cracks in the walls or floor of your basement
These problems are all too common, especially in the Collegeville, Phoenixville and King of Prussia area. A lot of it has to do with the way homes here are built, how drainage is installed (or not) and how water is managed, especially during the rainy and snowy seasons.
How We Can Help You:
First, we truly treat our customers like family. So, your home is treated as if it belonged to our own grandmothers. Attention to detail is key, as is finding the right solution for your specific problem.
- Your waterproofing or water management system will be tailored to your specific needs. Keeping water out of your home is not a one size fits all solution! We offer over 14 types of waterproofing systems and will make sure that your solution truly matches your home’s problem
- Mold is not only removed, but prevented from coming back into your home because we make sure that mold’s spores (how it reproduces) do not land on new areas and cause new growth.
- Your foundation is repaired on the inside and outside. Most companies only work on the inside…a sure-fire way to set yourself up for very expensive problems in the future.
- You get a Free Estimate and In-House financing