Want to Add an Outside Entrance to Your Basement or Cellar?
We can help!
We now offer you full basement door installation in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas (all over NJ and Delaware as well as Harrisburg, Easton,York and eastern PA).
Why Add a Door?
There are many benefits of putting in an outside entrance. Especially if you are going to be using your basement for:
- Storage (much easier to bring in furniture, boxes, appliances, etc. through an outside door than dragging it through your house and then down the cellar stairs…much safer, too)
- Home Office (a private access door to your home office is convenient. If you work odd hours and don’t want to disturb your family, you can easily and quietly go in and out through your new door)
- Apartment or Living Area (whether you are renting or just moving a family member into your finished basement, the privacy that an outer door provides is priceless)
Remember that in Philadelphia and most cities in NJ and DE require any living area to have an access door to go out in case of fires and other emergencies.
Why Choose Us to Put in Your Door?
- All of our doors are built to order (you choose the style, size, material, color, etc. that is best for you and we can give you that door and put it in for you)
- We can install the door in any of your basement walls (we can cut into the wall safely and install your door)
- We will build your steps (the stairs are key. We will make sure they are done right for you and are strong and durable)
- You get a Free Estimate and Financing with us (we are here to help you…your estimate will always be free and in-person. Financing is available if you need it)
We offer outside & basement door installation in Phiadelphia, West Chester, Easton, Harrisburg, York, Drexel Hill, Doylestown, New Hope and the surrounding areas. In NJ: Cherry Hill, Vineland, Toms River, Trenton, Deptford, Voorhees and the surrounding areas. In DE: Dover, Bear, New Castle, Wilmington, and all of Northern Delaware.