Did You Know That Basement Black Mold Can Cause You, Your Family, and Your Pets Serious Health Problems?
Any mold can be toxic, but black mold is especially dangerous. Just a few hours of exposure can cause:
- Sinus problems
- Migraine headaches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Allergy symptoms
- Asthma attacks
- Skin rash
Long-term exposure to black mold can be lethal to children, pets, and the elderly.
Emergency Call to Basement Waterproofing Specialists
Yvette Cherry’s house was making her sick. She discovered mold growing in her basement and wanted to get rid of it, fast. Unfortunately, she encountered a less-than-honest contractor who tried to convince her that mold was no big deal.
Luckily, Yvette knew better. She called us, we were able to get into her basement that same day and get rid of the black mold. It hasn’t returned.
Here’s what she had to say about her basement black mold problem and her call to BWS:
I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the gentleman who answered my frantic emergency call to Basement Waterproofing Specialists.
I was in a desperate situation just having discovered black mold in my basement. You guided me wisely as hot to handle a very deceptive contractor who was more than willing to take my cash and leave me with an even bigger problem.
You came within 3-hours and patiently explained the mold removal process and was able to get my basement cleaned out beautifully within 20days!
Your crew was fantastic!
They were prompt, courteous, hardworking, and helpful.
They are an asset to your company.
You are an upright, outstanding businessman. May everything you put your hands to prosper. Thank you again.