We Are Here to Help You
Our family’s foremost objective is to provide you with professional basement waterproofing, foundation repair, mold removal, crawl space waterproofing & encapsulation, exterior & interior drainage services that create a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
We pride ourselves on being the most professional family-owned business in our industry.
You can be sure that the employees we send to you are of the highest caliber and we’ll use the best quality products available to help improve your home.
Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation; setting the standard in this trade.
We were the first to:
2. Offer you free lifetime warranties for our waterproofing services for the life of the structure.
3. Offer you free lifetime warranties for our sump pumps. (We know they will not last a lifetime; it is a free replacement to our customers for our appreciation of their business).
4. Clean out basements, crawlspaces and garages while waterproofing.
5. Offer expert witness testifying, pictures & reports at no extra charge to you.
6. To offer no small print on the back of our contract just the American flag.
7. To offer 0% financing with no credit checks… just a hand shake…
Our research & development is next to none! We have not only developed standards for our industry but have:
- Developed special waterproofing systems to counter the “iron-ore” organism that ruins regular waterproofing systems.
- Developed special coating systems for stone foundation walls.
- Developed unique waterproofing systems capable of moving over 24,000 gallons of water out of a basement in an hour! (That is an average swimming pool worth of water pumped out in one hour!)
That is 88 home heating oil tanks filled with water being pumped out in one hour!
All that being said, we still are a family company and our customers & employees are our extended family!
Our personnel make up the complete collection of the best in the industry with decades of experience. Many of our inspectors and foreman are master electricians & carpenters as well.
Again, we are a small family owned business; not a giant corporation. We treat you like family and that’s the difference!
A wet basement can deprive you of valuable space in your home. It can weaken your foundation and eventually leads to crumbling walls.
It can also cause mold problems that can significantly reduce the price you would have been able to yield for your home when you decide to sell.
(It is not all uncommon for real estate sales to fail once a buyer’s house / engineering inspection uncovers mold/water in the basement.)
A waterproofed basement helps insure a finished basement; and a finished basement adds to the square footage of your home; and the square footage of your home increases the value! That’s why our work is such a great investment.
Click Here to check out our blog, full of waterproofing, foundation repair, dig out and mold removal info along with videos and articles on home improvement.